These terms and conditions govern the use of danddlondon.com (the “Site”) and its subsidiary sites. Please read them carefully. We may occasionally amend these terms and conditions; changes will be posted on the danddlondon.com site.
GIFT CARDS & GIFT EXPERIENCES
1) D&D London Gift Cards and Experience Cards can only be posted to UK addresses.
2) All Gift Cards and Experience Cards are exclusively valid in D&D London’s UK-based businesses. They can be used as full or partial payments in these establishments – there is no cash alternative available, including refunds for goods purchased using gift cards or vouchers. Once bought, they cannot be refunded but can be transferred.
3) Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, Experience Cards are valid for 10 months from date of purchase unless expressed otherwise. After this time they will expire, with no option to exchange, refund or extend.
4) If your gift card or experience card is lost or stolen the balance is non-refundable, non-transferrable but can be replaced if not already used.
5) Reservations are essential – you must tell the restaurant you intend to use your gift card or voucher at the time of booking. Gift Cards and Experience Cards must also be presented on arrival at the restaurant, as well as email confirmations.
6) Reservations are always subject to availability, and at the restaurant’s discretion. Please call the restaurant directly to book.
7) Experience Cards cannot be transferred. They are valid only for the selected Gift Experience and are not inclusive of discretionary service charge, nor any additional items.
8) D&D London reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
9) For any queries regarding your purchase please call 020 7716 0716 or email email@example.com. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, if you do not, please check your spam folder.
10) Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
11) Redemption subject to availability and booking highly recommended. Experiences cannot be redeemed if they are cancelled with under 24 hours’ notice.
12) D&D London gift and experience cards will not be posted on weekends.
13) We do not currently extend any out of date Gift Cards or Gift Experiences.
For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions refers only to Gift Cards purchased directly from the D&D London website (https://www.danddlondon.com/) and include monetary Gift Cards and Experience Cards.
1) D&D London event tickets will not be posted.
2) D&D London event tickets are exclusively valid in the nominated D&D London-based venue on that specified event date.
3) You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
4) Only if an event is cancelled will the ticket be refunded.
5) Tickets can be transferred, exchanged, but cannot be refunded once purchased.
6) You must present your confirmation email at the event as proof of purchase (either printed or on your mobile) along with identification.
7) D&D London reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
1. Information About Us
danddLondon.com is a site operated by D&D London Ltd (“We”). Our Company Number is 2859789 and our trading address is at 16 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TS.
2. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights concerning this website’s design, text, graphics and other materials are owned by danddlondon.com or our licensors. danddlondon.com is a registered trademark of D&D London Ltd. and may not be used for any reason without permission.
3. Access To Our Website
Access to our Site is on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website at any time.
Where you are provided with or are allowed to choose a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
4. Information About You & Your Visits To Our Site
5. Linking To & From Our Site
Our Site may from time to time contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you in connection with your use of them.
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided that you first obtain our written consent and then comply with any conditions we may require in respect of the link to your website. In any event, linking to our Site must be done in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without prior notice.
6. Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Outstanding Charges
By agreeing to our T&Cs you agree that any outstanding charges that have not been settled on the day of your booking will be charged to the credit card details supplied.
8. Our Contact Details