GIFT CARDS AND GIFT EXPERIENCES
1) D&D London Gift Cards and Experience Gift Cards can only be posted to UK addresses.
2) £2.95 for first class delivery will be posted within 3 working or next day delivery is £10 .
3) All voucher orders should be placed by 3pm to ensure dispatch on date of order. For next day deliveries, please order before 12.00 noon.
4) Please note, gifts can only be sent Monday-Friday and are not sent on weekends.
1) You will receive a confirmation email when you purchase one of our events online. Please note You will not receive a physical ticket in the post.
The following delivery options are available from D&D Wine:
CLICK AND COLLECT: Order online and collect from New Street Wine Shop at a time to suit you.
COURIER DELIVERY: This is free on all orders over £30. There is an £8.50 delivery charge for orders under £30.*
Please note that we only hold limited quantities of some wines at the shop. We will contact you as quickly as possible on receiving your order to arrange the delivery/collection time. We aim to fulfill all large orders within three – five working days, often sooner.
We cannot currently specify delivery times, but if you have a particular request or deadline to meet, do let us know and we will do our best to accommodate all requests. Please contact us directly either by calling us on 020 3503 0795 or by email before placing your order.
If there is not likely to be someone to receive and sign for the goods at the delivery address, please give us details of a safe place or alternative address where we can leave your order. If your order is left somewhere at your request and subsequently goes missing we regret that neither we nor our couriers can take responsibility.
* Free delivery and £8 charge apply for addresses in mainland UK only. Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Island, Isles of Man and Wight will incur a charge of £25. This charge will be applied at the online checkout when you are asked to select your Shipping Method. We currently do not ship wines internationally.