Midnight On The Thames: New Year’s Eve @ Le Pont de la Tour
16 in stock
It’s the biggest night of the year, so join us at Le Pont de la Tour for some glitz, glamour, a banquet, and some spectacular fireworks…
Step aboard our New Year’s Eve Dinner Boat Cruise and enjoy our indulgent five course tasting menu in the restaurant (from 6pm – 8pm) followed by a 1 1/2 hour boat cruise along the River Thames to watch the firework display alongside free-flowing champagne aboard the boat.
The evening is priced at £395 per person.
Click here to see the menu.
For more information and to arrange a time slot for dinner please contact email@example.com or call us on 020 7403 8403
Terms & Conditions
Please note when making a reservation you are accepting our terms and conditions as listed below. The venue will then be in touch as we require the event terms and conditions to be signed. The venue will be in touch to confirm available time slots and some might already be unavailable at the time of purchase.
The reservation form must be sent through alongside the signed terms and conditions. All provisional bookings are kept for a period of 5 working days after which they are released.
Don’t miss the boat: read the fine print!!! Please note when making a reservation you are accepting our terms and conditions as listed below
1) Confirmation of booking Bookings will only be regarded as confirmed upon receipt of signed terms and conditions and pre-payment of £195/£395 deposit per person. Provisional reservations will be held for up to 5 working days after which time the reservation will be released.
2) Cancellations In the unfortunate circumstances that the client has to cancel the confirmed booking at any time prior to the event the following conditions apply: 15+ days in advance the deposit will be refunded; 0-14 days in advance, the deposit will be kept.
3) Final numbers We ask that final numbers be received no later than 14 days in advance. Should numbers decrease on the day, a charge will be made in accordance with the final numbers that were confirmed. Should numbers increase we will make every effort to accommodate additional guests, but this may not always be possible.
4) Table requests We can not guarantee any specific requests regarding the tables (bar, restaurant, window table, round table, etc). All tables will be pre allocated by Le Pont de la Tour’s team taking into account the restaurant’s layout and the group size.
5) Timings Please arrive within the specified booking time. If you are running late please advise our reception team.The latest booking with entry to the cruise is at 20.00. If you are running late we will still keep your table however we may need to reduce your tasting menu so you are able to board the boat on time. This will be at management’s discretion and will be a result of tardiness therefore the price paid per person will not be affected.Guests going on our cruise will need to leave our premises by 22.00 when boarding begins at Butler’s Wharf Pier. Any person who fails to make boarding time will be left behind. There is a safety briefing at 22.45 and the boat leaves at 23.00. Erasmus is expected back at the pier at 01.00.
6) Final payment PLEASE NOTE: Le Pont de la Tour CAN NOT OFFER AN ACCOUNT FACILITY. Any outstanding amount is due on the day of the event.
7) Other The Client assumes responsibility for any and all damages caused by themselves or their guests. Only food or beverages supplied by Le Pont de la Tour are permitted for consumption on our premises. No promotions run by D&D London or Butlers Wharf Chop House are applicable during New Year’s Eve. Butlers Wharf Chop House accepts no responsibility for possessions aboard the boat.